Saturday, June 15, 2013

Less than 48 hours......

Hello Everyone,

I assume by now this blog address has been given to family, friends, colleagues and acquaintances of the folks traveling to Beijing in a few days.  If this is you, welcome to the Beijing 2013 blog.

I will try to post to this blog at least a few times a week with updates about what the group is doing.  I can't promise though, so please don't be alarmed if it is not updated - we might simply be too busy.  However, I will continuously remind students that they need to contact home to let people know that they are ok.

As it stands right now, we are staying on the Communication University of China campus in the dorm rooms.  All of our rooms should be in the same vicinity of one another allowing our group to bond well.  As you can imagine, bonding with one another during this type of trip is important.  It is my hope that these friendships will last  a lifetime. 


The next time I update this blog we will have just arrived in China.  So keep an eye out for a blog update sometime on Tuesday. 

Until then......
Carol-Lynn Perez


No comments:

Post a Comment